We really loved staying here. The hotel was very clean and well kept. We really liked the location; it's just a few minutes drive to Whitecap Beach. We also liked that it's close to both Corpus attractions and Port Aransas. I felt like hotel was in a quieter part of the city, away from a lot the congestion and crowds. It's quiet and the beds were comfortable. From management to front desk and housekeeping, the staff was very accommodating.
We also used the pool a few times; it's just the right size for the location and was very clean. The office provided fresh towels for the pool. We saw that many of the guests were there for fishing trips; the hotel had a special area for the boats that was convenient for the guests but not intrusive. The rooms on the top floor have vaulted ceilings which I thought made the room feel bigger. The TV was a good size for the space and modern. The breakfast was hot and fresh. The coffee was good. The fresh, hot coffee early in the morning is important to me. I appreciated that the hot breakfast provided plenty of protein. Our trip started off really well before we even got there thanks to the wonderful front desk. Our trip also ended well thanks to the housekeeping staff and awesome manager. It was just a really good stay. I feel like I found a hidden gem in both the hotel and this part of the city. Another thing worth mentioning is that although it's not beachfront, it does have a water view and is very close to the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to this Corpus Christi, Texas hotel located on beautiful Padre Island and enjoy convenient access to the beach, Laguna Madre, and Padre Island National Seashore within minutes. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN on the Island where guests will be greeted with warm Texas hospitality and find unbeatable amenities for an affordable price in a location offering all the luxuries of island relaxation close to city excitement. Guests staying at this Corpus Christi hotel will enjoy well-appointed guest rooms featuring cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator and free high-speed Internet access, some with Corpus Bay views. Start the day off right with a complimentary continental breakfast or with a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool. To help making traveling to North Padre Island even more comfortable, the BEST WESTERN on the Island features complimentary boat parking for all guests. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN on the Island is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Corpus Christi, Texas. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Best Western Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western On The Island Hotel Corpus Christi
- Best Western Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Best Western