“Family Very Disappointed!!!”

The Exchange - Corpus Christi
Reserve with OpenTable
The Exchange - Corpus Christi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 737 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: The Exchange is a casual dining gastro pub located in the heart of downtown Corpus Christi. Our high end American fusion cuisine is sourced from local organic suppliers and focuses on bringing in a new wave of flavor to our city. We pride ourselves in supporting our local artistic community and being a venue for local arts, crafts, and especially live music.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been living in Corpus Christi for 2 years, and have heard good thing about The Exchange. My Family of 5 decided to go there for their $30/person Easter Brunch. My wife called 1 week ahead to make reservations, and she was informed there are no reservations required for Easter. We showed up Easter Morning at 11:00 to be informed that we would need a reservation??? We explained the situation, and after speaking to 3 different confused employees...and they said we could sit upstairs. We have no problem with that, until we saw the space they wanted to seat us!!! They tried to put 3 small circular cocktail tables, together and provided 5 different chairs. Very unprofessional for a $30/person brunch. We decided to go to a different restaurant...and the family was very happy that we chose the other location. We're not planning to go back there again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've been here at least 7 times in the last month or so and every time the food and service are awesome. I've tried almost everything on the menu at this point as well and have not been disappointed once. The Sunday brunch is just what I've been missing here in CC after moving here from Austin and Friday nights are a good time every time I've been. My BF displays some of his art pieces here so we go for the monthly artist meet and greets and then stay for drinks and food. I love to go on Sunday for brunch; the waffle and omelette stations are amazing. We've brought friends and family in to try and they are as impressed as we are. Try this place out if you want some good eats or if you are just looking for somewhere to hang out on a Friday night. They have live music most Friday nights that I've been and on Sunday brunch mornings.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The Sunday brunch was fantastic!

Omelets made to order, waffles made for you, ribs, and tender roast beef!

Lots of traditional breakfast food, too...bacon, eggs, biscuits, etc.

Plus great salad items and fruit.

Lots of drinks to choose from.

And...reasonably priced!

(Friends of ours have been here for regular lunch and dinner, with mixed reviews. I haven't tried either, but the brunch is great and highly recommended!)

We will be back!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We stopped in for a late lunch and made our own tasting menu; wings( Honey Mustard & Caribbean Jerk), a roasted port , cubano slider & sector fries. The service was excellent and prices are budget friendly.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today with my boyfriend. Tried out the Dine Downtown special - Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich with soup or salad and homemade ice cream. We both ordered the turkey and chickpea soup which was good. The sandwich was large and full of melty cheese, green avocado, thick bacon and topped with roasted red peppers. Really delicious! I couldn’t eat it all but my boyfriend finished his off. The ice cream choices were out of the norm. We ordered Coconut-Almond and Fennel. We were brought a third bowl with Cherry-Chocolate chip. Fennel had by far our lowest expectations but ended up being our favorite! Great time. Plan to return for dinner soon.