“Bandas Seafood”

Banda's Seafood
Ranked #385 of 704 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The food is fine.Very good.However..and this has happened to me numerous times-they either will not answer the phone or they answer and leave the phone laying on the counter while you hear them ringing up order after order on the register nearby.Like That is what happened today and many,many other times when I have called.Food is fine,organization is terrible.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Banda's is just what we were looking for - great fried fish and shrimp (and oysters), with no frills. They also offered grilled shrimp and fish, but that is not what we were in the mood for. Order and pick up your food at the counter, several tables for inside dining. Everything was clean. Service was friendly and fast. We will definitely be back when we are in Corpus Christi and want some very good fried seafood!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

After experiencing so awful food choices for seafood here at the coast, I really wanted something good. Saw all the great reviews and couldn't wait to try this place. The front desk at our hotel even recommended it. It didn't look like much but it smelled good. Their menu is painted on the wall and I was pleased at the prices. We were there for dinner and missed out on the cole slaw because they ran out. I had the 2 pc fish, 2 shrimp, and 2 oysters with 3 potato wedges for $5.99. The potato wedges were HUGE and good! The oysters were Huge and delicious! The shrimp and fish were overcooked. We will be back but maybe earlier than 730pm.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Good sauce, always fresh seafood. A staple in the community with everyone whose anyone. I was introduced to this food by an 75 year old who has lived here his whole life.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

the fish was raw not grilled it was return to be grilled. they took more than 40 min. cashier said your order has been ready but never called the number. no register ticket was given, the service was terrible. the cashier's attitude was ok, she asked who took your order I just got in I do not have a receipt. They do not know how to cook a grilled fish they broil instead. When we arrived there were only two customers and they took forever. "grill fish it takes about 20 min. to cook, yet it was longer, besides they do not use the correct temperature to cook again the fish was raw. a customer spilled the tea on the floor he reported it twice to one of the employees, I was there for one hour and no one came to mop the floor, since I was there close to the tea containers I kept telling the customers be careful there is tea on the floor. If you want your business to succeed you need to employ good managers.

2  Thank ludima R