“Excellent food”
Review of Wings & More

Wings & More
Ranked #124 of 708 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Wait time not too long, I think it was like ten minutes. Wait staff was very friendly , place was clean with plenty of TV's for the sports fan. The fried pickles and the onion rings were excellent and hit the spot . We took my oldest daughter there cuz its her favorite place to eat. The family had all sorts of diff wings , I ate the fish, it was a little bready but it was ok. I should have ate the wings instead. I managed to snag a few butter wings ...aaahhhhh they were soooo good. I enjoyed this outing, will be back again. Waitstaff was nice they even brought my crying grandson a popsicle to calm him down. Over all I had a very nice time.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

This place is terrible! Wings were old/reheated and over cooked. No moisture left in the wings and even the meat was crispy! The shrimp was unseasoned as was the bed of rice it was served upon. I had to request utensils to eat the rice with. To top it off, a large and very healthy cockroach joined our table for lunch. That was the end of our dining experience. The manager did not charge us for our meal. The waitress was incredible and gracious. She handled the unpleasant situation in a very professional and courteous manner. Staff is great, food is terrible.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I'm addicted to the fried pickles. The tortilla and chicken noodle soups are awesome. But, you MUST try the fried pickles.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Yea, the wings are great, but don't overlook the Chicken Fried Steak Fingers, for those times you get a hankering! (I wish they would allow substitutions of the curly fries for onion rings.)
But really, the steak fingers are handcut and hand battered, NOT the frozen kind. Yummmmm!
We do the take out. Service is fast. (Get the 6 pc. and share, each "finger" is about 8-10" long & the gravy is decent, so add a little salt & pepper)

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Having frequented this new location and the thin Onion Rings are hot and crispy. The hottest wings are what attracts us returning for more. But if any of your meals have French bread included, tell them to warm it before serving. A cup of their legendary homemade chicken noodle soup was a good start for the meal.