“Great Wings”
Review of Wings & More

Wings & More
Ranked #122 of 709 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Best wings in town for me. I like wings that are not to messy to eat. The wings are baked just right and the Hot Garlic are just right. Companion had the rib/chicken strip combo and the ribs fall off the bone!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Everyone at the building I am temporarily working in told me to try this place, I did you may have to wait 10 min or so but it's worth it, the wings are fresh out of the deep fryer not previously fried then warmed up and seasoned like most other places, I've only had 1 other place that the wings are better and thats in Orlando Fl. so for now I'LL Be Back.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I've been here several times with my current boyfriend and every time we go the food is great. I'm not a big fan of chicken wings so we usually share an appetizer sampler and an entree. All of the fried food is prepared there; no frozen/prepackaged stuff. If you're feeling a little indulgent check this place out. They also have a decent bar with a good selection and TVs to watch your favorite sports on.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Wait time not too long, I think it was like ten minutes. Wait staff was very friendly , place was clean with plenty of TV's for the sports fan. The fried pickles and the onion rings were excellent and hit the spot . We took my oldest daughter there cuz its her favorite place to eat. The family had all sorts of diff wings , I ate the fish, it was a little bready but it was ok. I should have ate the wings instead. I managed to snag a few butter wings ...aaahhhhh they were soooo good. I enjoyed this outing, will be back again. Waitstaff was nice they even brought my crying grandson a popsicle to calm him down. Over all I had a very nice time.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

This place is terrible! Wings were old/reheated and over cooked. No moisture left in the wings and even the meat was crispy! The shrimp was unseasoned as was the bed of rice it was served upon. I had to request utensils to eat the rice with. To top it off, a large and very healthy cockroach joined our table for lunch. That was the end of our dining experience. The manager did not charge us for our meal. The waitress was incredible and gracious. She handled the unpleasant situation in a very professional and courteous manner. Staff is great, food is terrible.