“Great Food & Service”
Review of Wings & More

Wings & More
Ranked #122 of 709 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 16 February 2017

This is a high volume restaurant that does a great job. Great customer service and food is delivered pretty quickly, despite how busy they are. Food is great and freshly made. The Catfish is my favorite!! Love it.... Will be back again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great chicken tenders and curly fries. Order the onion rings too-yummy! Great service, fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Best wings in town for me. I like wings that are not to messy to eat. The wings are baked just right and the Hot Garlic are just right. Companion had the rib/chicken strip combo and the ribs fall off the bone!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Everyone at the building I am temporarily working in told me to try this place, I did you may have to wait 10 min or so but it's worth it, the wings are fresh out of the deep fryer not previously fried then warmed up and seasoned like most other places, I've only had 1 other place that the wings are better and thats in Orlando Fl. so for now I'LL Be Back.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I've been here several times with my current boyfriend and every time we go the food is great. I'm not a big fan of chicken wings so we usually share an appetizer sampler and an entree. All of the fried food is prepared there; no frozen/prepackaged stuff. If you're feeling a little indulgent check this place out. They also have a decent bar with a good selection and TVs to watch your favorite sports on.