“Okay for lunch”

Gazpacho's
Ranked #18 of 411 Restaurants in Brownsville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Service is usually okay Food is good. It is a small place but upscale for Brownsville. It's a nice change of pace for lunch.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Always excellent food and service! I recommend this place for a relaxing lunch solo or with friends! Wide selection on menu!

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Wanting something light and this was the perfect choice. We had the Ceviche Gazpacho's which tasted very fresh and healthy, and Nona Empanadas, also very fresh and light. And the pleasant surprise was half price for the appetizers and $2.50 for a glass of wine. We will return!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend mention this place and suggested for us to try somewhere new that day. Service was slow, but our waiter seem new so I'll give him that. Prices were mid range. I felt a little too high for a lunch tab of two. Seating is limited but nice since it wasn't crowded and we got to enjoy our food while we converse.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I went to this place partly because of good reviews and I have to say I'm very disappointed. The menu proudly announced it to serve gourmet food, and the prices were upper mid range, but the quality of food fell dramatically short of this promise.
We have ordered guacamole and fish taco, both were very blans, guacamole missed several ingridients and was barely edible. I was surprised to see the place packed - I suppose the free red wine does the trick...