“dinner with my wife & son”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #29 of 410 Restaurants in Brownsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 13 August 2017

well i cant say enough about the food fantastic we went for lobster & boy did we get it !!! everything was great the price a little high but worth every penny try it you will enjoy !!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Good food, good service, good prices, pleasant atmosphere, even the bar is very nice. Love to eat there at least once a month.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Excellent service and food! Consistent! Terrific menu with lots of variety! Relaxing environment! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Staying in Brownsville decided to walk from the hotel and found Red Lobster. Warm welcome and sat in a booth by the window.. Great ambiance. My server Jennifer B. was so sweet - I said no hurry... She gave me plenty of time to review the menu offering recommendations. In the end I decided on Salmon New Orleans OMG words can't describe the quality of this dish.. But let me try.. The Broccoli perfect, crisp with flavour, the mash potatoes so smooth and wonderful flavour, Then the salmon WOW so soft and sweet amazing flavour.. The shrimps well I am running out of words.. Beyond wonderful.. All topped off with a sauce that well I am not even gonna try to explain.. But sublime would be my offering! Then decided for a Mojito for dessert.. What a fantastic Dinner and service.... Thanks Guys - I will return :-)

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This was our third visit to this restaurant but only the first time the food was good. The other two times the shrimp and lobster tail meat was overcooked and chewy. The mixed beverages are always good. For a chain they are not very consistent. I will wait a while before returning.

Date of visit: May 2016