“Another enjoyable ABQ restaurant ”

Nob Hill Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Nob Hill Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #290 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Bryn Mawr
Transit: Our restaurant is located on Central Avenue, in the heart of the Nob Hill Business District, where there are several bus stops nearby.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Although the menu is not extensive, there are enough creative dishes to try. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the meatloaf, real comfort food with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. My mixed salad was very fresh with just enough pecans and cranberries to add interest. Patio seating is available, as well as a full bar. It was quiet the night we went but I could see it being very crowded quite easily.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We went for lunch on a Saturday and it was almost empty. Probably suffering from the ART construction. Take the opportunity to have a good meal without having to wait. We sat outside and had dedicated service. By the time we left the restaurant was half full. I'm always attracted to restaurants when I see people sitting outside, it seems to grab the attention of passers by. As a bonus the parking on Central is free by this restaurant until ART is completed.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Nob Hill is funky, fun area of Albuquerque and the Nob Hill Bar and Grill is a great spot for food with untraditional twists. How about a brie and apple grilled cheese sandwich? Different and very tasty. The meatloaf ("not yo mama's") is wrapped in bacon and stuffed with mozzarella, and yummy! Kyle provided great, friendly service. Tried duck tacos, Ahi tuna burger, Tres Leches desert and everything was good. We've added NHB&G to our new list of ABQ favorites. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Trendy, hip bar and grill in University Area of Albuquerque. Excellent menu, wine and beer selections. Some unique, creative dishes. Ample portions, great service and fair prices.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The food wasn't half bad and the service was good too. I had the cauliflower burger it was very good, and I liked that is was different from the normal mushroom and veggie patty. The truffle fries are delicious. No one at my table complained about the food.