Hotel Chaco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
Motel 21(Albuquerque)
Monterey Motel(Albuquerque)
Express Inn(Albuquerque)
The Hotel Blue(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop restaurantturn down serviceresort feelevel barhighly recommend hotelhotel is beautifulnative artancient pueblohotel designold townfire pitfront deskbalcony viewfifth floornew mexicothe entire staffalbuquerque museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was really pleased with our stay. The staff went above and beyond the level of service I typically expect. They even helped get us a front row table for Tablao Flamenco (also an excellent show!). The room was spacious and comfortable. We made use of the complementary yoga, which was lead by a great instructor. This will be the place I return to on my next trip. I cannot recommend this higher

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife had a conference in ABQ, and I tagged along to see the city and enjoy the sun. The conference hotel was booked, so we ended up in Hotel Chaco. What good fortune! The hotel is beautiful. It is perfect for a work trip or for a vacation. (We were doing both.) The breakfast is excellent, and you absolutely cannot miss the roof terrace, which boasts stunning views of the city. I also want to say that the hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would go so far as to say that I got the best service that I have ever received at a hotel. Truly top-notch. I give particularly high marks to Matt Troche, the customer service director, who did everything in his power to make our stay very special. Thank you, Matt, for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a newer hotel and boasts clean, modern decor. The rooms are
exquisite, the bedding extremely nice, the furniture clean and modern.
My room had a balcony with very nice outdoor patio furniture and overlooking the courtyard. The courtyard has two fire pits and a fountain. Top quality treatment all around. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at a fair share of hotels and never have I stayed in a place with such luxury and service. When I was greeted by the check in counter they walked me to my room. Never have I been walked to my room! They made sure I knew where everything was so I was not lost and got me any items I needed. The restaurant on Level 5 is not large but has a beautiful view with outdoor fireplaces and a delicious menu. I liked that they provided complimentary water bottles and snacks as well as a keurig! They have a large workout room with a wall of windows so you don't feel closed in. I wasn't able to use the outdoor pool because it was too cold. Definitely a 5 star experience!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 nights. What a fantastic place. Top quality staff were incredibly helpful and friendly throughout our stay. Room (deluxe) was huge and beautifully furnished and very quiet. Hotel even provided a bottle of wine as it was our anniversary (much appreciated). Top floor bar/restaurant was wonderful with amazing views over Albuquerque. Only slight criticism is the hotel breakfast, which at $21 each seemed overpriced for a limited choice. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple