“Okay stay”

Motel 6 Albuquerque North
Ranked #97 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We showed up after a long day of riding though a storm and we were beyond excited to get our room and sleep. When we arrived, there were two cops going through the halls (a little bit sketchy). The woman at the front desk was nice. We took the premium wifi (4,99$ per device) and it was useless- super slow and not worth the 5$! The room was clean and spacious, and the bed was comfortable. There were a lot of restaurants around the hotel, which was nice. It was overall a good place to stay between destinations.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rhiann0nleigh

Reviewed 18 August 2016

It has been many years since we have stayed at a Motel 6 and after reading some reviews on the changes they have been making we decided to try it again. We were surprised at the changes. Everything was well kept and clean, just your basics but that was fine. Our only problem was the bed was too hard for us.
There was fresh coffee in the morning and when we came back to our room later that night they even had a security guard. We didn't know there had been truck thefts in town but the motel was watching out for their guests.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Two years ago, we moved across the country and this was a great stop. Thus, when we traveled through again, I made a point of returning. It is not the same. Let me just say, I would have let it go without a review if not for the urging of a review by Joe. He approached me just as a desperate campaign worker outside the polls on election day. Not subtle. You want a review? Here's the review. When we arrived, the woman at the desk told me how much she hated Albuquerque and was moving back to her home state. We had two room keys, only one seemed to unlock the door and it was very difficult to open the door. Floor tile was broken and missing. In the bathroom, we had ONE bath towel and wash cloth. I found that interesting since it was a two-double bed room. Only one towel? When I went to the desk to request more towels, three workers ignored me before the original desk agent appeared. She provided the towels, but they were blue towels that honestly looked like towels you'd use to dry your car off after washing. One bath towel had a hole worn in it. The wash cloth was dirty. (We didn't use it.) I said in a past review that I'd stay here for leisure. That is no longer the case. Two years has worn this place. There are other options in Albuquerque...and maybe that hotel staff actually likes the city they work in (and, as hospitality workers, should remember that they represent that city).

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank chgo919
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here passing through Albuquerque. It was clean, simple, and comfortable. The room had two doubles and was small, but suited us perfectly. The staff was friendly. We were pleasantly surprised by the value we received for the price. An outdoor pool was an added bonus. It was a great way to end the day after out trip to Scandia Peak just a short drive away.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this motel. Right off of I 25 on the access road. I had a super friendly front desk clerk who accommodated my very non smoking room request. I was in room 117 which was at the end of a hall with a queen bed. Yes the room was small but it was very comfortable. Very clean and the bed was firm yet still able to rest well. They provided soap. You will need everything else including a hairdryer. I would recommend the single queen bed for solo travel. I did not hear much noise at all, although I sleep in ear plugs. No breakfast provided. My room rate was super: 39.99 plus tax. I will come here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business