Motel 6 Albuquerque North
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$169
US$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$76
US$99
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
US$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
US$139
US$97
Hotels.com
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$98
BestWestern.com
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewsballoon fiestafrontage roadthe nicest motelhard floorsextra towelsfollowing morningroom was cleanparking lotminute drivefirst floorballoonsflooringpettheftdeskfreewayfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This was a cheap hotel which was convenient but location and quality was poor. Room was, for the most part clean. Air conditioner was noisy and walls are paper thin. Amenities are also below average. But if you just need a cheap quick stop to sleep and shower, it's a good value.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Bottom line is the bottom line here. Yes, it is clean and well cared for. The staff is professional and pleasant. Bring your own frills though. You get a TV and clean bed. You will have to pay for internet access. No complementary breakfast. Just a couple of thermoses of coffee near the front desk. There is no coffee maker in the room, no fridge or microwave but at less than 50$ per night, its great for people who wont be hanging around much. I did get some morning noise but otherwise it was quiet. There is an out door pool, but I didn't check it out. It is at the far north end of town but not far from the balloon fair grounds and it is easy to access I25 to go any where you want. This is a "sleeper".

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mygarbagedump
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We showed up after a long day of riding though a storm and we were beyond excited to get our room and sleep. When we arrived, there were two cops going through the halls (a little bit sketchy). The woman at the front desk was nice. We took the premium wifi (4,99$ per device) and it was useless- super slow and not worth the 5$! The room was clean and spacious, and the bed was comfortable. There were a lot of restaurants around the hotel, which was nice. It was overall a good place to stay between destinations.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rhiann0nleigh
Reviewed 18 August 2016

It has been many years since we have stayed at a Motel 6 and after reading some reviews on the changes they have been making we decided to try it again. We were surprised at the changes. Everything was well kept and clean, just your basics but that was fine. Our only problem was the bed was too hard for us.
There was fresh coffee in the morning and when we came back to our room later that night they even had a security guard. We didn't know there had been truck thefts in town but the motel was watching out for their guests.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Two years ago, we moved across the country and this was a great stop. Thus, when we traveled through again, I made a point of returning. It is not the same. Let me just say, I would have let it go without a review if not for the urging of a review by Joe. He approached me just as a desperate campaign worker outside the polls on election day. Not subtle. You want a review? Here's the review. When we arrived, the woman at the desk told me how much she hated Albuquerque and was moving back to her home state. We had two room keys, only one seemed to unlock the door and it was very difficult to open the door. Floor tile was broken and missing. In the bathroom, we had ONE bath towel and wash cloth. I found that interesting since it was a two-double bed room. Only one towel? When I went to the desk to request more towels, three workers ignored me before the original desk agent appeared. She provided the towels, but they were blue towels that honestly looked like towels you'd use to dry your car off after washing. One bath towel had a hole worn in it. The wash cloth was dirty. (We didn't use it.) I said in a past review that I'd stay here for leisure. That is no longer the case. Two years has worn this place. There are other options in Albuquerque...and maybe that hotel staff actually likes the city they work in (and, as hospitality workers, should remember that they represent that city).

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family