“Best lamb anywhere!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Today is Easter and we wanted some lamb, so we went back to Nick & Jimmy's, where we have had some of the best lamb we've ever had. Today, we had the full rack of lamb, which is big enough to share, and it was just superb: crispy around the edges, tender in the middle, and full of flavor all the way through. So delicious!! The veggies and rice were also superb, and we tried their Baklava Sundae for dessert- outstanding! Nick & Jimmy come from a Greek background, so they have a number of Greek items on the menu- all very good- but the best is the lamb. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our weekly gathering was a 1st for me at this fine establishment, and needless-to-say it was delightful!

The menu had everything from south western favorites to a wonderful selection of Greek dishes; Then there was the usual variety of salads, soups, 'burgers, and other mouth watering selections that would satisfy every desire!

Entering this beautiful establishment the "specials of the day" were displayed, but as it is Lent I had to behave myself...!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I got the special seafood squash and it was wonderful. Service was solid and what I would expect at a restaurant like this. Menu is so diverse I would wonder if all the food is great, but the special was very good. My co-worker was also extremely happy with his meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We used to really love this place, but our last two visits were disappointing. On our most recent visit the usually wonderful flat bread was stale and soggy, and they no longer give you mini spanakopitas with the bread. Even worse, my wife's favorite dish, a slow cooked lamb shank in a tasty sauce is no longer on the menu. Instead she had lamb chops, which were OK but nothing special. I had parmesan encrusted sole. What a mistake, I could not taste the sole nor the parmesan.

1  Thank Bern666
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t too hungry so tried the fish tacos. They were really good. The service was quick and the atmosphere was nice but not too formal.