“Best Ribs I have ever Eaten”
Review of Whole Hog Cafe

Whole Hog Cafe
Ranked #346 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

So we all know I am a BBQ guy obviously and I have eaten a ton of BBQ. So when I say the best ribs I have ever eaten that is a pretty strong statement. This place knows how to make Pork, the Sausage the pulled pork but OMG. The ribs are to die for. The place has an awesome vibe the sauces are great. But if your still reading this and your not driving already. What are you waiting for. GO GET SOME RIBS.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Good BBQ. I liked the selection of sauces and thought the portions were right. The green chile mac n cheese was excellent and they had some beer in bottles to enjoy with the BBQ. We went as a family and I would recommend it. We look forward to returning.

1  Thank B1gDaddy
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Great BBQ. Best I have found in Albuquerque plus six different sauces at your table (seven if you ask for the secret Volcano sauce). Generous portions.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Very clean restaurant with very personable staff. Menu is mounted on the back wall with very small letters. My vision is not all that good, so with letters a little larger, it would be beneficial to, and it would not be so obvious to other diners that they were behind some old blind coffee who is taking all day because he can't read the tiny letters on the menu.
Dining area is comfortable and very clean. Background music - oldies - is also pleasing. Not too loud or too soft.
The food is good and tasty. I especially enjoy the pulled pork sandwiches and the Cole slaw. Brownies are not too bad but certainly taste rather bland and too "restauranty"
Overall, it's a pleasant,, tasty, inexpensive place to eat.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Had lunch.....my brisket was mostly lean and tender but did not have the kind of deep wood smoked flavor that we are used to in Texas, it really didn't have that much flavor at all. The beans are good along with the bread. Potato salad was excellent. They really think a lot of their baby back ribs at $27 a rack, which is high in my book. Dining area was clean and service good