“Chiffon is the BEST waiter ever”
Review of Jinja Restaurant

Jinja Restaurant
Ranked #208 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I had not been at this restaurant for about 10 years (long story) but my friend wanted to go there so met her for lunch.
We shared the shrimp coconut soup and the lettuce wraps.
My friend did not want noodles in her soup so Clifton divided the soup for us. I had a card on the table for my friend 's birthday. It said ,"Happy Birthday " on it. Clifton saw it and brought us a gluten free birthday cake and ice cream and we did not even mention we were there for her birthday.
My friend is gluten free and he was even conscious of that because of the soup.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of 10 friends. Service was good and food came out hot and together within a couple of minutes. I had the Chow Fun with spicy chile and tofu. It was not spicy, more sweet with a hint of spice. Very very good dish despite not being spicy. I would order again. Overall I liked the decor, service and food. A solid place for good Asian eats.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This place is by far the best for distinctive Asian cuisine. They do their own take on all the classics but with extreme attention to detail and flavor. They use the best tasting filet cuts of beef we've ever tasted in a non-steakhouse restaurant. Kudos to the chef for presenting excellent dishes that are tasty and unique

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

It's not often you can find a restaurant that has consistently excellent food, Jinja never disappoints us or any guests we have had dinner with! Not only is the food always delicious but this place ha a great atmosphere! You just can't go wrong with dinner at Jinja. Also, the staff and management are always very attentive!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We have been here twice in the last two weeks. The first vist was with 4 adults two children and a two year old. We arrived at given time and were seated immediately by one of the most competent friendly server I have ever had. Our family members were late so we ordered appetizers and finally we ended up ordering all meals because they were still at the swim meet. No problem when our 14 year old grandson and parents and sister and two year old finally arrived. All meals were immediately served and our server was very pleasant and friendly. Ok all meals were absolutely delicious!!! Oh and desert and ice cream get the lime cheesecake! We had won tons kao pai chicken orange chicken beef skewers chicken udon and chicken teriyaki. We went back last week and again a different server was efficient and helpful. Meals appetizers and desert were nicely presented and flavorful.Make a reservation and ask for a table by the window we went at sunset with the moon rising you will love it

1  Thank harveyblaine1944