“Love It”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant. When tonight for our anniversary. The service was great as usual and the food was out of this world.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I previously reviewed Jinja in May 2016 and gave it 5 stars. Sadly when we went last week the food had really declined.

On the bright sight, still 5 stars for the excellent service and the Imperial Lettuce Wraps which were still yummy.

However, the Malay Coconut Soup that I had previously *raved* about had such an unpleasant fishy smell and taste that I didn't want it. Also, the batter for the Baby Calamari w/ Lime & Mint Sauce was so salty it was really difficult to eat.

I don't know if we were there on off day or what, but I was really disappointed, particularly since this was previously my favorite asian restaurant.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I had not been at this restaurant for about 10 years (long story) but my friend wanted to go there so met her for lunch.
We shared the shrimp coconut soup and the lettuce wraps.
My friend did not want noodles in her soup so Clifton divided the soup for us. I had a card on the table for my friend 's birthday. It said ,"Happy Birthday " on it. Clifton saw it and brought us a gluten free birthday cake and ice cream and we did not even mention we were there for her birthday.
My friend is gluten free and he was even conscious of that because of the soup.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of 10 friends. Service was good and food came out hot and together within a couple of minutes. I had the Chow Fun with spicy chile and tofu. It was not spicy, more sweet with a hint of spice. Very very good dish despite not being spicy. I would order again. Overall I liked the decor, service and food. A solid place for good Asian eats.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This place is by far the best for distinctive Asian cuisine. They do their own take on all the classics but with extreme attention to detail and flavor. They use the best tasting filet cuts of beef we've ever tasted in a non-steakhouse restaurant. Kudos to the chef for presenting excellent dishes that are tasty and unique