“Ribs Are Great”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We visit the Texas roadhouse chain every place we go if there is one available. I doubt there is a better restaurant of this type any where. I've never had a bad meal or a poor dining experience ever at a Texas roadhouse.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

The most entertaining of my experiences was waitress line steps dance. The waitress knew how to make the serving nothing different like Texas style even we were at the Land of Enchantment.

Bowls of peanuts as if we were at Texas not until we walked out in reality that we are at Albuquerque New Mexico.

Only question is on the safety of getting the crowd safely out of the restaurant in case of emergency.

1  Thank yokenor
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I had tried this place once before and hated it. I had ordered a prime rib, which came out smelling and tasting of liquid smoke. I vowed never to go again. However, a colleague wanted to go there for dinner after work and I relented. I ordered the Dallas Filet, medium rare. It was perfectly grilled and the taste was deliciously satisfying. I may go back some time and retry the prime rib, but would like to hear from anyone who's tried it lately.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This was our SIXTH different Texas Roadhouse location ( In FIFTH state) and, as usual, service/ staff/atmosphere,(and especially) FOOD was great. TR's are living proof that you don't need to go to a "Hoyty-Toyty", High Priced "Steakhouse" to find a great steak!! Look forward to our return visit!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The food is very good especially the bread they bring when you are first seated.It is always hot and the butter melts on it. My only complaint is it is noisy.