US$77
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$160
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$109
Mauger Estate B&B(Albuquerque)
US$129
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$144
US$115
Official Site
US$100
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$220
US$207
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Checked out about 20 minutes after checking in. The room I was suppose to be in was occupied so they moved me to another room it was out doors. It looked like it was a last resort kind of room. It was dusty and there were bugs and spiders throughout. After findings bugs on my bed I couldn't handle it and left. I told the lady at the check out counter that I couldn't stay and begged her to refund my money since I booked through a third party source. Thankfully she did and I left. Side note: parking was underground and quite creepy for a single female traveler.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I reserved a room with a Jacuzzi for October 7. On October 5th the money $251 was taken out of my account. When I arrived at 3:45 on October 7, they did not have a Jacuzzi room for me. The man at the desk offered me a different room for $89. So far the difference has not been returned to me. I call and call. I am put on hold forever. Last night after several calls and on holds, the manager said she fixed it and I should see it in my account today. It’s not there and it is not resolved. Furthermore the hotel charged me $1.74 after I checked out on Sunday. I don’t know what for but why are they charging me anything when they owe me money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Dirty entries, no ice buckets, on busy roads, lousy wifi. Kichen has NOTHING but cups. I have nothing to say about this place except stay somewhere else! Rooms are very very basic. Place hasn't be-rahbed in the last 20 years. No ice. Breakfast TBD Trusted SWA.. Bad idea. If there was a zero, it would have it!

Room Tip: Ask for interior room..If lucky you will get one no one has smoked in.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Staff were helpful, but this place is do dated and not clean in the overall grounds. Very disappointing. Seems to be dog hotel, saw lots of dogs. It was noisy outside with cars outside at night. Old style tv that I have not seen for years. I would like to have seen this hotel in its best time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

ive read reviews about this hotel it not that bad the rooms are huge and the staff is very nice and clean it doesnt claim to be the marroit you get what u pay for it a in great location for the fairgrounds not far from foood places and stores . Dee at the front desk is awsome and so is the guy that works 3 to 11 i forget his name lol

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo