“Primarily about beers...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My partner is a beer aficionado, so this restaurant got high marks for brews. I know it's a chain of 192 restaurants, originally from California, and now primarily in the West and South. It follows the format of "micro breweries" (they have 5, located elsewhere) like many suburban restaurants, We had several appetizers: squid, chicken wings--fairly standard. I had high expectation for the asparagus, but they were so heavily breaded that they just slid off--I ate them sans the coating. Served steamed without the coating would have made them excellent. My partner's soba noodles were good if unremarkable. Our servers were competent and pleasant.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Service was great, we were a lot of people, almost 20 and the server didn't miss a plate, always around for refill. Not a drinker so can't comment on the brew, but some of our folks did ordered and they said it was good. Recommend the pork chop, to be a big piece it was moist all around and taste was awesome. Recommend this place

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I love the unlimited soup and salad here. Good quality food. Parking at this location is horrible in from of the restaurant though. Good selection of beers.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

After a previous disappointing visit we elected to give BJ's a second chance.
They do have a hard time not feeling like a chain but that being said; our server was very efficient while lacking genuine warmth.
We opted for the flat bread Pizza and Cesar salad. Salad was BIG dressing a bit bland. Pizza was darn good. Could have been hotter(too long under heat lamp?)
I had the Lemonade and it was GOOD! Not the bag in the box variety!
Over all good experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We went in to celebrate my wife's birthday with family. After waiting over an hour to be seated (with so many open tables when we were finally seated),we were highly disappointed that her food came out cold not once, but twice after going into the kitchen. The customer service was horrible! No manager came tableside to apologize and we didn't even order dessert due to her being so upset and not eating. The waitress Danielle H. never offered more than a salad for the inconvenience. Awful. We even tried contacting the store directly after our visit with no return response. Poor customer service indeed!