“Nice bar, comfortable outside seating - versatile menu”

Seasons Rotisserie-Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons Rotisserie-Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 16 September 2017

A comfortable walk from our B&B. Busy on Saturday night, but seating available upstairs. We chose to sit at the bar for cocktails and light dinner. I had a salad with Salmon and pickled watermelon - just perfect after traveling all day. Service was excellent and friendly too.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The happy hour in the upstairs bar is amazing. The special drinks for $5 and the wonderful shrimp is so good! Will be going there again soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Got to Albuquerque later than planned, so Old Town was basically wrapped up for the evening, including bars and restaurants! Luckily, the last place we tried recommended we walk one more block to Seasons. Glad we took the advice! My husband and I sat at the bar where Trey was our bartender. He was super nice, made our drinks quickly and we ordered some appetizers. Trey was friendly, talkative (but not overly so) and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed speaking with him, not to mention he was on top of our drinks and was not stingy with the pours at all! Our appetizers were the bread and olive oil, calamari and cheese board. The olive oil was spiced with just the right amount of heat plus plenty of garlic (which I LOVE). The cheese board had a nice selection of cheeses and fruits, with some crackers that had a sprinkling of everything on them (including garlic!). The calamari was my favorite - not too greasy and was sitting on top of probably THE BEST SALSA I've had in my life. No lie....this was some damned fine salsa. I could have just had a jar of that and eaten it with a spoon. OMG. We also spoke with the GM, who was also amazingly nice and understood soccer, which is always impressive to my husband who is literally the biggest fanatic I've ever seen. The chefs were also available to speak to (since it was the end of the night and the kitchen had closed) and they were very friendly. I would absolutely recommend Seasons as a place to go...the food was great, the staff exceptional (thank you again, Trey!). Next time we're in ABQ, we'll stop by for sure!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Really had a great expirence! It wasn't too busy, and we sat out on the roof top. The drinks were overpriced for what you get. However, the service and food was great!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We enjoyed a special meal here a few years ago and so when celebrating a special wedding anniversary we decided to return this week. That was a mistake. We had a reservation but upon arriving first we had to wait for the hostess to seat a group of 15 people before us. That took awhile. Then she had to answer a phone call which involved a prolonged conversation. Upon her hanging up the phone rang again but luckily another employee offered to pick it up. (They need 2 hostesses on busy evenings.) Then she showed us to the worst table in the dining room - adjacent to the grill. We would essentially be sitting in the kitchen. (If you make a reservation ask not to be seated at the three tables for two that are in front of the grill.) I objected and so we were seated nearer the front windows.

Our server was friendly and efficient but she could do nothing about the pesky flies that were hanging around the tables in our area. Luckily as more people arrived the flies seemed to become less of a problem. I guess they had more patrons to annoy. I think it is unacceptable for a restaurant that calls itself "fine dining" to have more than the occasional fly. Should any restaurant tolerate flies?

Unfortunately as more people arrived the noise in the room became deafening. One had to nearly shout to converse across our small table. And the temperature in the room began to rise. Does this restaurant not have an air conditioning system that can handle the number of diners it serves?

Food: it was good but nothing special.

We were disappointed and we won't be going back.