“2 Racks of BBQ & a View”
Review of County Line

County Line
Ranked #165 of 1,799 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

On almost every visit to Alburquerque, we make time to get to the County Line. Great ribs and food in addition to some great views of the city.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We've been going to county line for years, we love the lean brisket, smoked turkey, sausage, steak, desserts, and the Marble IPA on draft. If you can get a table by the window, the views out over the valley and city are great.

1  Thank Alan W
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I avoid giving a 5 to anything but upscale fine dining, but this establishment was just so good, I couldn't stop at 4. The meats are just phenomenal, the sides are a great complement to them, and the service is very friendly. The whole place is decorated with a Western motif, with lots of old signs, old Americana artifacts and even antique snow sports equipment (wooden skis and sleds, etc.), with some Outlaw Country playing in the background, and it is simply a very enjoyable experience for the whole family. If you're anywhere near the Tramway and thinking about food, definitely do come here—and bring your appetite, you'll be very glad you did.

2  Thank c5mjb
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

& when I say The County Line is "just next door", I mean literally, looking from​ my driveway it's in plan view!
& "Great to have Just Next Door" is a truism, when I have guests that arrive later in the day, who want a relaxing atmosphere, "mixed menu", easy to get to and a refreshing Drink, the County Line is just the ticket.
Each guest, returning from dinner, thanks me for the recommendation, commenting on both the Food & Atmosphere and how satisfied they were.
"Ribs" are the staple Specialty but the Salmon is tasty & well portioned. I happen to like my Salmon cooked on the "rare side" so you need to be very specific w/ the wait person exactly how you want it and they're​ happy to accommodate!
Friday & Saturday nights are quite busy so plan appropriately!
"Eat Healthy my Friend" (Dos-XX)

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We ate here three nights in a row while staying in Albuquerque. It never disappoints with the quality of food and the customer service.