“Great smoked ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Now serving breakfast! The meats are perfectly prepared, smoked and great sauces. The ribs are very very good as is the brisket. The service staff is great. Very busy during the lunch hour.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Meat and barbecue, need I say more? Well, make sure you grab some napkins! Smoked fresh from a wood fire smoker! Yummy!

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Had the Baby back ribs and coleslaw. Ribs had a great flavor and I had the half rack which was enough for me. Wish they weren't so fatty. Coleslaw was fantastic. I want to go back and try some more from their menu. I will recommend a stop there!

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Awesome brisket!
Only issue was no soap in women's restroom when we got there, I told someone. I checked when we were leaving,still empty. Makes one wonder about the schedule on the door that showed it was checked every half hour. I sure hope the female workers had some place to wash their hands before handling food . eww

1  Thank marsmomaz
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

On my first trip to Albuquerque, I wanted to try some local barbecue, as its my favorite food to eat. Rudy's did not disappoint - the meat was a smokey, slightly spicy blend and was very tasty.