“We just go for the desert”
Review of Wienerschnitzel

Wienerschnitzel
Ranked #505 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Great Ice Cream! The hot dogs are okay and service is friendly. During summer months this is the place to go for a desert to cool off with!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

While out West one cannot pass up Wienerschnitzel for the best chili dogs one can find. Staff was very friendly and I got dogs for the road out East, it was the last location I would see. A childhood favorite, just wish they would come out to the East Coast.

Also this location used boxes instead of the classic wrappers. I didn't mind the boxes, just like the classic of wrappers and less waste.

Staff was awesome :)

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Good dogs in a variety of types, including Polish sausage and corn dogs. All-beef option, too. Quickly prepared, tasty and inexpensive. Great for a fast lunch or dinner on the fly.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stopped by at about 11:30 to just get a chile dog, fries and coke and my brother decided to get a small sundae. Not only did they bring the food directly to our table but it came out exactly the way I wanted it, crispy fries and food was hot the way food should be. But what even impressed me more was that the manager herself was doing work she could have assigned to her employees but she herself was doing such as scrubbing a stain off the floor, cleaning spots off windows and bussing tables. And still be cheerful and pleasant to her customers.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I usually stop here on my way home. Since we don't have a Wienerschnitzel at my home town. I love the chili cheese dogs.

The customer service is subpar. But the food is good. Its all about the eats anyways.