“We've had better”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 22 November 2014

My granddaughter wanted to go to a Chinese buffet. My son found this restaurant. The selection was small and many items were too salty.

There are newer reviews for Four Joys Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We get the family pack; spring rolls, kung pao chicken and maybe brocolli beef or orange chicken too. Always enjoy their food.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I had heard about the excellent quality of there food for over 10 years but had never had the occasion to try it. We had dinner there the other evening and were pleasantly surprised. Clean attract decor, nice background music (no twangy canned oriental sound track), prompt, helpful, courteous service, vast menu selection, excellent quality, large portions, excellent prices. Fried rice was unique and the finest I have ever had.
I haven't tried their buffet so I cannot comment on it.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Standard strip center restaurant with nice interior (but showing it's age). The selection is small (about 24 items) with a very nice fruit and salad bar. Unfortunately the fruit was the highlight of the meal. Only one soup(egg drop) and generic egg roll. Most dishes are chicken but lack oomph. General Tso is supposed to be spicy sometimes even HOT this was bland. The beef? in broccoli/beef was mysterious.
So it was an OK buffet that was saved by the fresh fruit bar.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Wonderful hot and sour soup, good vegetarian dishes and I love their mu shu pork. We have been eating there for over 25 years.