“Dinner”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The four of us went to dinner, service and the waitress was very friendly. But when it came to the food it went downhill very fast. Wonton soup, there was one wonton in it and it was mostly noodle. It was bad, sweet & sour pork was bad sauce was right out of a jar. No taste. I really don't have anything nice to say about the food. We won't be back.

There are newer reviews for Four Joys Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

...dated building, was warm inside restaurant which made the visit uncomfortable, greasy food. I had heard a lot of good things about this place and my expectations were too high.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

In a small strip shopping area on North 4th St., is a wonderful Oriental restaurant. This place has been in this location as long as I can remember. Great food, big portions, and a friendly staff. We have had the twice cooked pork, kung pao chicken, but our favorite since our appetites have decreased with age is the Hot and Sour soup. A huge bowl, enough for two. Good spices to tickle your palate. It's a meal for two. This little place has been rated 2nd best in town by the "Best of Albuquerque" by the local paper, and scored high in Albuquerque Magazines annual contest. It's worth a try.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

My granddaughter wanted to go to a Chinese buffet. My son found this restaurant. The selection was small and many items were too salty.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We get the family pack; spring rolls, kung pao chicken and maybe brocolli beef or orange chicken too. Always enjoy their food.