“Excellent Ribs”

Rudy's
Ranked #143 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Simple setting, basic sides, outstanding ribs. Definitely the best ribs I've had eating out.
Great place for a quick lunch alternative to the fast food or typical national chains.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I have been to this Rudy's several times and it is usually very busy. We decided to try it early ~ 4:30p on a Friday and beat the crowds. We chose the moist brisket and pulled pork sandwiches. Had to have that monstrously big baked potato and I just love their creamed corn. Delicious BBQ. I love the smell so I'd recommend sitting at one of the inside benches. The regular sauce isn't that spicy and they offered hot sauce on the side which I liked. Wine and beer are available along with soft drinks. This is a fun place, we usually get to-go orders but eat inside when we have visitors.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

This is a family favorite when we are in Albuquerque (first or second night, always). Go for the moist brisket, pulled pork, and smoked turkey. Skip the sissy sauce and get the spicy, mmmm. Casual dining on enclosed patio is our favorite spot or take out.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Rudy's is consistently good. My family loves the brisket, pork loin, turkey, and ribs! The side items are very good as well. We love the banana pudding and cherry cobbler too. The restaurant is always clean and the staff are very helpful. Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Had lunch with my wife here and the food was very good. We had the thin brisket and ordered way too much food for two people.

I'd suggest getting about 3/4ths of a pound for two people. The sides and BBQ sauce were also very good.

My only suggestion would be some Texas toast or other garlic bread. I ordered bread and literally got half a loaf of white bread which I ate none of.