“Great ribs! ”

Golden Pride BBQ Chicken
Ranked #484 of 1,884 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Sampled the fried chicken and ribs. Fried chicken was decent but ribs were far better. Great smoke taste. Great service and friendly staff!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Golden Pride is a local chain and the food is truly local unlike some other "New Mexican food." The menu is eclectic from Mexican to BBQ to fried chicken. I personally enjoy the chicken and the mac and cheese is very good. Prices are reasonable and employees seem generally friendly. Service is not usually quick so if you are in a rush the drive through might be the better option. This location is usually very busy so be prepared to wait on food for an increased amount of time. Overall it's a good place if your visiting and looking for something different and not the run of the mill tourist restaurant.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Several Locations in Albuquerque.
always good chicken or ribs and all the sides
They also sell their left over chicken and ribs frozen,the next day, at a great price, to take home & heat up.
I've never had a bad meal here.
My wife loves their breakfast burritos

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great takeout restaurant. The ribs are tender and well smoked. The chicken is crunchy and tastes. The burritos are also excellent. I cannot go there and not get some green chili stew as it is a meal in its self.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent can't complain about that but the people at drive thru the worst worst i always say going to get down and get my food but of course I'm pressed for time and every time i dread it but food is great that's why i go there i guess that's why people put up with the rudeness of drive thru employees from the one collects the money to the one that hands you the food not once have had a good drive thru experience yesterday put me over the edge Tuesday 11:30-12 got a breakfast burrito diet coke asked him if I could please have some salt i gave me 2 they fell and he saw that they fell and didn't do anything about it so I waved at him i said my salt fell he said oh i know i said ok can i have some more omg gave me one packet and slammed the window on me and then he ignored me wanted to get his but no luck so when i get back to my office i call them i need the guys name at window female manger mod i guess omg told her what happened and she said and what do you want me to do about it REALLY how be nicer to customers after all like i used to tell my employees because i managed 9 restaurants with out these customers you wouldn't have a pay check