“My moms fav but not mine”

Mac's La Sierra Restaurant
Ranked #210 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: West Mesa
Neighbourhood: West Mesa
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Food is good but I hate going here.
It is about time they renovate and expand this place.
It is so cramped and uncomfortable. I can't even enjoy my food.
Not to mention how dirty it always seems.
For as long as I can remember growing up until today it has always just looked run down and dingy.
This is one of my mom's favorite places but I can barely stand being there I only visit maybe but once a year.

1  Thank ABQ82

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Awesome. Loved the service and the sopapillas . I have been eating here for years. Breakfast, lunch or dinner the food is consistently good. I knows New Mexican food and has a fondness for all things covered in red chile and this place does not disappoint! Myself, I could eat mountains of their homemade tortillas and potatoes.

2  Thank John G
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I had the enchilada plate - it was excellent - great customer service. The iced tea is marvelous! The chili is hot - tasty salsa.

2  Thank Brenda M A
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

So we made sandwiches and brownies plus brought extra snack stuff & drinks to save money.
We decided we would have dinner out.
Of course my kids never veer from hamburgers and Burton saw a long John silvers lol
I suggested why don't we go somewhere where y'all can get what you want, but I would like something that is native to the area.
We decided to go to a place a mile up the road called Mac's La Sierra Coffee House.
The specialize in Mexican, American & Southwestern food.
OMG!! This was the BOMB!!!
Of course my boys had hamburgers and they LOVED them.
Burton had the special which was grilled chicken breast and enchiladas he really ENJOYED that and I had a Indian Taco with Pork adobo & green chilies that was just incredible!!!
If you Ever come to Albuquerque, New Mexico you will love this little hole in the wall that is packed, even at 10pm
The waitress was so cool as well as was the bus boy!!

2  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Macs is usually busy, but the food is good and the service is friendly. We stopped in for a late night dinner and this place was packed (as usual). The employees made sure to find us a table and served us chips and salsa right away.
I love that you can get breakfast here anytime of day! Plus, they know how to cook the eggs to order.
If you are looking for good food and service, this place, right off Historic Route 66 is the place to go!

3  Thank ABQvolcanogirl