“Best New Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome good service good food nice and clean place to go get some good food and a beer with lots of yummy food and yummy beer selection too

Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The first time I went to Sadie’s was when it was upstairs in the bowling alley on 4th. It was great then, it’s still great but much bigger and many more dishes. It’s still true to its roots and I go as often as I can, which is unfortunately not as often as I like. My favorite is the flat chicken enchiladas, I always order it Christmas style as I love both red and green. Truly a landmark.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Stopped her on a "Girl's Road Trip" to see one of the groups aunt. She suggested we meet here. The food was fantastic. I am not a fan of chile sauces, they suggest getting it on the side anyway. Even with no sauce, the food was flavorful. The enchiladas were packed full of meat. Way too much food. Should you go, don't miss the sopapillas! Poke a hole in the bread like thing, fill it with honey and enjoy! Best dessert I had on our ten day trip!!!

Our group of six ordered a variety of appetizers and entrees. Not one complaint!

Give Sadie's a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I went here with a bunch of co-workers attending a meeting and we got in and out with excellent service, separate checks and no added on tip. The staff were attentative and friendly - the food was good, salsa awesome!, and drinks pretty good. It's not the most creative menu but no complaints from me!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We went to get a taste of authentic New Mexican. If this is it, I guess we're not fans. We were offered the famous red/green chile and boy was it spicy!! So we ordered it on the side - but without the sauce, we found the food to be fairly flavorless. Our food was also lukewarm, which may have affected the flavor.

Service was excellent though - the staff are five star!!

1  Thank coast2coast99