“Awesome family restaurant ”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #69 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Madeleine was such an attentive waitress!!! We weren't expecting much, this was a great dinner.
Beer battered shrimp was great!!!
Ribs were delicious too.
Maybe next time I'll try the home made chicken pot pie!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

When undecided about where to go for dinner, Cheddars is always an excellent choice. Nothing unique but lunches and dinners always delicious with large portions. Made for family traveling! Chicken tenders are excellent for appetizers or a meal.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Chicken Tenders are Cheddars go to menu item. We had them for an appetizer - liked their new Sweet Hot and Buffalo sauces. Chicken fried steak was good and I decided to try something different - Chicken Pecan Salad and it was a nice salad.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent! They say it is all made from scratch and it is. The prices are very reasonable. Five adults and one child, the bill was $70.00. Including appetizer's. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Last minute decision to have dinner with our son and daughter-in-law. We wanted something nearby and casual. When we checked the menu on line, there was enough variety that we could all find something. We variously wound up with fried shrimp, rib eye steak with bourbon sauce, short ribs and shrimp combo, and a burger. We got in just before the 6:00 rush and although the parking lot looked packed, were seated right away.
Service was fine. Food came as ordered with just a bit of a delay on my bourbon sauce. My sides of slaw and fries were quite good with no frills. No apple or pineapple in the slaw and just plain fries the way I like them. Large margarita under $5 for my wife and a generous glass of ale for me. I brought half my steak home and had a delicious steak and onion burrito for lunch today.
Being busy, bustling and slightly noisy didn't keep us from enjoying each other and the food.

1  Thank OldTownDan