US$77
US$74
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$60
Monterey Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$79
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$160
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$109
Mauger Estate B&B(Albuquerque)
US$129
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
US$144
US$115
Official Site
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$220
US$207
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We planned to stay at the Hiway House in Nob Hill for 3 nights and ended up staying an extra night since we liked it so much. You can walk to everything--great coffee shops and restaurants, easy parking, and they are pet friendly which is necessary for us. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms could use an update, but if you're ok with a little 50's charm, you'll be fine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Location, great. Room, good. Person who registered me: unclean, not nice. My debit card was used for online purchases ON THE SAME DAY that the motel charged it. Now I need to call my bank early in the am to cancel the card, AGAIN, twice in two months. I knew I should have brought cash, but I didn't.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Elva O
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The people where great went out of there way to make shore that all my needs where taken care of. thank you Adina and john for everything. You guys relay went out of your way to get me around town and even took me to dinner one night and paid that was worth the price of one night. The room had a very charming and homely feel.

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are the best
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I booked this motel for the location near an event in February. I was repeatedly told the rate was $65 plus tax. When I got my Visa bill, it was for over $90. I called without identifying myself and was told the rate was $65 plus tax. After I identified myself as the person who had an excess Visa bill, I was told the rate was $65/night plus tax and that the excess charge would be refunded to me. They couldn't even follow through on this.

These people are THIEVES. Go to one of the other motels a couple of blocks to the east. The room was reasonably clean, but the locks on the doors were not updated since 1958 -- I think a kid with a credit card could open the latch and given the attitude of management, I would not trust them with any valuables.

If you insist on using this motel PAY CASH, give them NO credit card information, Leave valuable in your car if you are leaving the property.

Anytime you travel there is a risk of theft, but I have never had the thief be the motel itself. They figure that an extra $20 charged will be ignored and they can just rip off visitors. Sorry, wrong guy. Next call, Albuquerque Police.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
12  Thank Tom W
Reviewed 4 October 2016

A last chance during the Balloon Festival, and we did not expect much.
Did find a clean room with extremely nice furnishings. True nostalgia
of the 1950's route 66 and in an area with many places to dine and shop.
This would be at the top of our list next time we visit Albuquerque.

Room Tip: Avoid front rooms, the bars across the street get real noisy late at night.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple