“Gotta give it 5 stars after eating there 3x in 2day!”
Review of Vick's Vittles

Vick's Vittles
Ranked #107 of 1,811 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I love my restaurants, offering good food, fair prices and a caring AND professional demeanor. Robert Vick does all of this with the excellent support of his staff. We had breakfast for dinner (try the santa fe pancakes), next day the ribs for dinner (not like those chain places ok?) expect a real rack of ribs with great sides (gonna eat my leftovers right after I'm done writing this. Sunday breakfast buffet is wonderful. It's not a place where you will find two miles of food choices. No need to as each selection is tasty and complements each other. Can't speak highly enough of vics vittles. For a taste of solid, honest New Mexico country style cooking- get on down to Vick's!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went on a Saturday morning and were seated promptly. I ordered pancakes with bacon and sausage my wife ordered a veggie scram. I would highly recommend as the service was prompt the price is reasonable and the food delicious!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

We ate breakfast there, and it was mediocre at best. friendly service, but it left us wishing we had eaten an egg mcmuffin at mcdonalds.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We (my wife and I) actually experienced discrimination. We could not believe it this was the first time we have experienced this. We went in and the sign said seat yourself which we did. We waited and waited 3 servers walked right by us and did not acknowledge us what so ever. We watched as other persons not of an ethnic background were immediately attended to. We waited for 10 mins. and noticed we were the only ones that were of ethnic background. Unbelievable they would not make eye contact what so ever.
I never have wrote anything that pertains to discrimination, but it is so obvious.
Do not patronize this establishment.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We rediscovered this restaurant recently and have been back twice. The Santa Fe pancakes with green chili are excellent! Loads of food might want to share a plate.