“Chicken pineapple fried rice”
Review of Banana Leaf

Banana Leaf
Ranked #401 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This is a standard for our home. Two nights ago we ordered Chicken pineapple fried rice only! So good. Sizzling beef and kung pao is also good.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I've observed clientele of considerable diversity & all are treated well. I've never had meal to complain about

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Lots of choicesbon the menu, very good service. Love the fried wontons. The Kung Pao shrimp is very good. I would recommend chicken in any dish rather than beef. The beef usually smells a bit off. I usually get the vegetables melee...always cooked fresh and very good.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I ate there one afternoon after a hard workout. Had a shrimp dish that was fresh and tasty, but not as spicy as I thought it would be from the description. I ordered the eggrolls and they were crisp, hot and good. Then for dessert I splurged on the green tea icecream but it was flat, no green tea taste, and basically a mediocre vanilla ice cream without even the vanilla flavor. The service was perfect, the people attentive without hovering, and the place was nicely decorated and very clean. I plan to go again and again.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I have been a loyal customer of Banana Leaf for years now. Used to go for lunch all the time. This was the first time we went for Dinner. I have to say, I was a little disappointed about the portion size- much less food than lunch. Lunch comes with a bowl of soup, egg roll, rice, and entree. Dinner comes with entree and rice and is about $3 more, on average. I guess I will only be going from now on, during lunch. The food is good: Kung Pao chicken my favorite & you can get it as spicy as you like- medium is perfect for this Native New Mexican.