US$77
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$160
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$109
Official Site
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$220
US$207
All reviewsthe indoor water parkhydro massagejohn michaelone night staybeds were comfortablehot tubflushcarpetratesdesk
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Dirty floors after there was a weeding in the hotel. The poor front desk employee was all street out because other guest were angry at the service inside the hotel. I would recomend the water park. The water park was fine, but the over all service was terrible. The Marriott Courtyard is better in price and service. I have pictures to prove it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank monidiva9041azulh
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Stayed at the Wyndham Albuquerque twice this month and both times James was exceptional at helping solving some problems we had. He was pleasant and courteous. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Make sure you bring your bathing suit for the water park
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a military family event and the rooms were small and cramped and didn’t even have fridge or microwave... hallways have a musty smell, Starbucks coffee shop was always out of coffee, sports bar was out of the most basic drinks and pool that is advertised as “heated” was freezing!! Wouldn’t stay here again with so many better choices around.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pinksole
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My family stayed at Wyndham for my daughters 6th birthday. The waterpark was great but so packed the evening we got there that we went and swam at the indoor pool. The next morning there was room for us all to play and we enjoyed the waterpark to the fullest extent. I got prior approval to take my daughter an ice cream cake and it would be stored in the freezer. After swimming I went to get the cake. It was stored in the refrigerator and was melted. I asked to speak with a manager and none were available. Staff told me all they could do was throw it away and I could go back in the morning to speak with a manager. I had to purchase another one at 8:30 at night from Wal-Mart. Besides having to go out so late this was not the cake my daughter ordered. In the morning it took over an hour to locate the rest of her 2nd cake. I spoke with 2 managers who said they would be in contact with me because I told them I wanted reimbursed for the cake that was ruined. Almost 2 months later and I still never heard from anyone at Wyndham. Great hotel but horrible customer service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
1  Thank youandme4ever062617
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel experience we have ever had. They don’t advertise that there are two buildings to this hotel. If you are put in “Building Two” around back you’re better off sleeping in your car. At check-in the lobby is clean and updated. Looks newly renovated. They spent the entire renovation budget on the lobby. We were sent to “Building Two” our first night. Disgusting. We arrived about 8:45pm after a late flight. We were too tired to go back to the front desk to complain about the “bait and switch.” We were told at check-in that the hotel was completely booked. We were exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. I pulled back the comforter and the sheets had not been changed after the last guests. Long black strands of hair were all over the sheets. We immediately called the front desk. At 9:30pm the last housekeeping staff member arrived and changed the sheets. No apology from management.
Security lock on the door was gone: clear evidence of a poor repair job from door previously having been kicked in (see photo.) Room was on first floor. All night long drunk guests (or loiterers) partied outside our window in the parking lot. Lots of broken liquor bottles smashed in the parking lot the next morning. At 2:00am a security guard patrolled the hallway announcing himself, “Security!”
Next morning went to take a shower. Opened the bath mat to find long strands of black hair. Then noticed same hairs stuck to the shower walls (see photos.)
Stopped at the front desk to complain about the room and got a blank stare from the young desk clerk. Went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast (over-priced.) After breakfast we demanded to be moved into the main building or we would leave. Later that evening we moved into a new room. Mediocre at best but safer and quieter and cleaner.
Bottomline: DO NOT STAY HERE!! There is a Hampton Inn almost next door. Cleaner and a better breakfast is included for free. We will NEVER stay at a Wyndham hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple