1,047 results
All reviews waffles best westerns two room suite indoor pool living area beds were very comfortable great place to stay would stay here again excellent stay easy access new mexico shower head hot tub the breakfast area very nice hotel free breakfast road trip
Reviewed 13 April 2017

made arrangements for son to stay on my CC.
front desk staff disregarded the instructions (their instructions) and insisted on front/back photos of ID and CC ---- i think they are running an identity scam. although, i can't prove yet

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 3geoffrey
Yahima H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Guest,

I apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. I'm sorry that your are disappointed about our Credit Card procedures. For our guest's safety, we require all this information before using a 3rd party CC. We only request the copy of the CC and photo ID in order to make sure the transaction it's legit. We don't want anybody to be able to use a Credit Card that is not theirs. But I assure you that there is not scam ran at this property. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your concerns. I hope that you and your son stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This hotel was so enjoyable we chose to stay another nite. We will definitely stay here again if we come back. An enjoyable stay can make or break a vacation experience. We trust Best Western to always do right by us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jovan G, Sales Coordinator at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! At Best Western Plus Executive Suites we always try to provide the best experience in customer service, accommodations, and amenities. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great room with a great price. The Tazo tea was a big hit and thoroughly enjoyed. Breakfast was super with a wide variety of items. The two televisions really solved the remote war! Will return next time in area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your impressions! We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My husband and I are traveling from twentynine palms to our new home in Georgia. Not only were they able to accommodate us. They were very courteous and helpful. My husband really enjoyed the breakfast! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We hope you indeed get to stay with us again in the future, should you happen to be in Albuquerque. By the end of this year the hotel will be completely renovated. Thanks once again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Nice, comfortable stay. Clean & pretty good location, but not any restaurants you can walk to. There were mostly families with children staying here. Breakfast was ok, but lots of kids, some crawling up on the counters, etc. Custom made omelettes, waffles, yogurt, apples, etc.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your comments. Nexus Brewery is less than a block away from our hotel. It's a little hidden, but well worth it! I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, but am glad to know it was enjoyable otherwise. Please let us know what we can do in the future to make your stay more pleasant.