“great experience!”

Comfort Suites Albuquerque
Ranked #27 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet. This was a very pleasant experience and we would definitely recommend Comfort Inns and will stay at them again. Definitely a good value for the price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at Comfort Suites in Albuquerque. Your feedback is important to us and serves as an encouragement to continue providing excellent service to our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Your staff is very friendly your rooms are very clean and the price is reasonable.For some reason I just can't say you're a great hotel but it won't keep me from staying there as my second choice. I travel to Albuquerque quite often for work

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill our online survey regarding your past stay. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Room clean staff Proffessional great location very roomy layout very comfortable breakfast very nice parking convenient security excellent maintenance while taking care of throughout landscaping and building as a plumbing contractor I notice more than most people at the present moment we are building a four-story 90 room motel more of a high-end montel and I believe that the comfort suites in is competitive throughout comfortable wise and pricewise I traveled with my daughter and my two grandkids normally I travel on business and I also stay there this time I got to notice more of your motel and your staff I appreciate it thank you for a wonderful stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear you had a great stay. Your feedback is important to us as we are always striving to do our best. Your kind words have been shared with my team and it serves as an encouragement to keep providing each guest with the most satisfactory experience. Again, thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I really like this property it's an awesome place to stay it's close to the Sandia casino and there's a shuttle that runs so it makes it nice when you want to go out and you don't want to drive breakfast rocks I highly recommend it

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is very much appreciated and we are happy to hear you had an awesome stay. We are so close to Sandia casino that they offer complimentary shuttle services to our guest. Our hot and cold breakfast offers plenty for all. Again, thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

They always have clean rooms and you know that you are safe. The minute you walk in you just feel at home and that you will relax and enjoy yourself and they are always helpful and perfessional about everything

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are happy to hear you enjoy staying at our hotel and that you feel like you're at home. We are most grateful for our returning guest. Your kind words have been shared with my team and we will use this as an encouragement to keep doing our best to provide all of our guest with a great experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Warm Regards,