US$76
US$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$109
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Monterey Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$119
US$107
Priceline
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$349
US$297
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$135
US$131
All reviewsfront deskchoice privilegeschoice hotelssitting areasleeper sofathe breakfast areavery nice staysandia casinowould stay here againroom was cleangreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed nightsupon checkliving roomeasy accesspool and hot tub
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and well MAINTAINED. Decor was up to date, nice location easy to find. Need improvement on customer service. Breakfast was good, enjoyed biscuit n gravey n coffee, the attended needs more customer service training.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your past stay at Comfort Suites. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. I apologize on the customer service you received during your stay. I assure you this type of behavior is not acceptable. I will notify my staff so we handle these situations better. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The room was clean, nice, and comfortable. However, the walls were not very good at containing sound and you could hear conversations and televisions of neighboring rooms. The staff was not very friendly and rushed us out of the breakfast area. Made the decision to leave and not stay an additional night as planned.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey regarding your recent stay. Your feeback is important to us. Allow me to apologize on behalf of my team for failing to meet your expectations regarding the staff service. I assure you this is behavior of the staff is unacceptable and I will share your words with my team so we handle this different in the future. We hope you give us another chance to provide you with great service and a quieter room. Again, thank you for your time and business.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet. This was a very pleasant experience and we would definitely recommend Comfort Inns and will stay at them again. Definitely a good value for the price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at Comfort Suites in Albuquerque. Your feedback is important to us and serves as an encouragement to continue providing excellent service to our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Your staff is very friendly your rooms are very clean and the price is reasonable.For some reason I just can't say you're a great hotel but it won't keep me from staying there as my second choice. I travel to Albuquerque quite often for work

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill our online survey regarding your past stay. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Room clean staff Proffessional great location very roomy layout very comfortable breakfast very nice parking convenient security excellent maintenance while taking care of throughout landscaping and building as a plumbing contractor I notice more than most people at the present moment we are building a four-story 90 room motel more of a high-end montel and I believe that the comfort suites in is competitive throughout comfortable wise and pricewise I traveled with my daughter and my two grandkids normally I travel on business and I also stay there this time I got to notice more of your motel and your staff I appreciate it thank you for a wonderful stay

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear you had a great stay. Your feedback is important to us as we are always striving to do our best. Your kind words have been shared with my team and it serves as an encouragement to keep providing each guest with the most satisfactory experience. Again, thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you the next time you are in Albuquerque.