“Superb Stay”

Comfort Suites Albuquerque
Ranked #27 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I have no complaints about our 5 night stay. Loved the separate living room with mini frig and coffee maker. Very clean and beds slept great! The towels were nice and plentiful. Front desk was always friendly and helpful. I never heard any noise between the neighboring rooms. I heard some footsteps above but not bad. The breakfast was sufficient. There is a pool but I never looked for it. Will definitely be staying here again when visiting our daughter! Good job, keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful and positive review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your 5 night stay at our hotel. Having the little suite included with all the room is really a great accommodation. We do have a great pool and hot tub to help unwind at the end of the day. Hopefully the next time you stay with us you will be able to enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to visit your daughter.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and well MAINTAINED. Decor was up to date, nice location easy to find. Need improvement on customer service. Breakfast was good, enjoyed biscuit n gravey n coffee, the attended needs more customer service training.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your past stay at Comfort Suites. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. I apologize on the customer service you received during your stay. I assure you this type of behavior is not acceptable. I will notify my staff so we handle these situations better. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The room was clean, nice, and comfortable. However, the walls were not very good at containing sound and you could hear conversations and televisions of neighboring rooms. The staff was not very friendly and rushed us out of the breakfast area. Made the decision to leave and not stay an additional night as planned.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey regarding your recent stay. Your feeback is important to us. Allow me to apologize on behalf of my team for failing to meet your expectations regarding the staff service. I assure you this is behavior of the staff is unacceptable and I will share your words with my team so we handle this different in the future. We hope you give us another chance to provide you with great service and a quieter room. Again, thank you for your time and business.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet. This was a very pleasant experience and we would definitely recommend Comfort Inns and will stay at them again. Definitely a good value for the price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at Comfort Suites in Albuquerque. Your feedback is important to us and serves as an encouragement to continue providing excellent service to our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Your staff is very friendly your rooms are very clean and the price is reasonable.For some reason I just can't say you're a great hotel but it won't keep me from staying there as my second choice. I travel to Albuquerque quite often for work

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill our online survey regarding your past stay. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Albuquerque.

Warm Regards,