All reviewsfront deskchoice privilegeschoice hotelssitting areasleeper sofaroom was cleanthe breakfast areasandia casinowould stay here againnice place to staygreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed nightsupon checkliving roomeasy accessup to date
Reviewed 2 September 2017

First off Monica and Hector were awesome at the front desk! Monica was so cheerful and nice. She not only checked me and my family into our room, she also called our room to extend her welcome and service one more. Upon check in we were informed that the soya was closed but the pool was open. Later when we went to the pool we found out it had just been closed for the rest of the day. Monica and her manager were able to find us another Comfort Suites with an indoor pool that was OPEN. We were able to cancel our first reservations, go to the other hotel and book a room there. Where we meet Hector at the front desk. He was very polite and friendly. He helped us check in and helped it's with anything else we needed for the night. My children got to swim, all were happy! Great experience! Great service! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to fill out our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites. We appreciate your feedback and I have shared your kind words with my team. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and customer service. We do our best to provide each guest with outstanding service and a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Clean, comfortable room and hotel and while the hotel and parking lot did fill up, the hotel remained quiet and relaxing. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Although the pool was out of order during our stay, we were notified when we booked the room and again when checking in so there were no surprises or disappointment. We found this hotel to be an excellent value and would not hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to complete our online survey regarding your past stay. We appreciate your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay at the Comfort Suites in Albuquerque. We do our best here to provide each guest with excellent service. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great hotel!! Excellent stay, clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast. The checking in process was simple, the staff was very pleasant, room was clean, has indoor pool/hot tub - although many kiddos were swimming. Would recommend staying here and will stay our next trip!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your kind words and I have shared them with my team. It's great to hear you will be returning when your find yourself back in Albuquerque. Your feedback is important to us and serves as an encouragement to continue providing excellent service. Again, thank you for your time and business.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms are a bit dated, and not too clean. Some electric plugs didn't work. The bathroom is small. Sitting area is nice. It has a microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was good. Convenient to I-25.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is important to us as there is always room for improvement. We are sorry to here your room was not clean enough for you or the outlets didn't work well. I will inform my team about your comments so this doesn't happen again. We hope you give us another chance to provide you with a better experience than your previous one.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Very convenient off I-25, bed was comfortable, I found the room had plenty of towels (I like soft towels). Breakfast was tasty (pretty much your usual selection). What I was totally impressed with, we were on the first floor, first room off the reception desk & I found the room to-be sound proof -- I did not hear any noise whatsoever coming from the breakfast area the next morning. Now that is impressive. I give you a big thumb’s up.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our amenities as well the quietness of the room you were in. Your positive feedback will be shared with my team and we hope to see you again in the near future. Again, thank you for your time and business.