“Decent Food”

J D Coopers Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Decent Food! Awesome Staff, Great Entertainment! Love this place we always have a great time when go there. Have been many times with family & friends.

2  Thank Patrice R

Reviewed 8 October 2014

Went here for the first time for our Anniversary. Never going back! Although, the place has lovely character, and the hostess was nice. Our waitress, had no personality. Never once saw her smile! The food was pricey and not that good. I had tenderloin beef tips although they were tender, they were soaking in the wine sauce (very over powering)... Husbands meal was just OK. Never once were we offered bread or rolls with our meal. Not a pleasant experience and found it to be overpriced for the service and food we received.

3  Thank Sallygirl0910
Reviewed 29 September 2014

A rare privately owned gem. Food is very consistent with several menu items outstanding. Something for everyone including a sports bar and a private function room.

Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Although I think the menu at this restaurant is decent, the ALWAYS run out of food. I'm taking 730 at night they ran out of prime rib on "prime rib night". It happens every time my boyfriend and I come here for dinner. I think maybe one time he actually got prime rib when he ordered it. If that wasn't bad enough they didn't even have the sides he wanted. How does a restaurant run out of mashed potatoes? Every time we come. Sorry trip advisor, you've got these reviews wrong

3  Thank Krisylee11
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Worst.service.ever. Not to mention drinks can't even be made without "googling" what's in them. I suppose it's normal too for a patron to be making sexual gestures to the bar tender as their on break and acting as if that's professional. Bar rescue needs to pay a visit!

1  Thank Lbanas718