“Best Chinese in Putnam”

Jade Garden
Ranked #29 of 51 Restaurants in Putnam
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant. The interior design could use a bit of an update but the food has never let me down. My favorite Chinese in Putnam!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We ate at Jade Garden for lunch after hearing good things about the restaurant. The interior is simplistic but clean and the wait staff was kind to us. After waiting 20+ minutes for our food, we were told that there were no Chicken Fingers made yet, and that we would have to wait longer for them than the rest of our meal. This would've been a great point to make while we were ordering our food, but it must've slipped past them. This place was not busy when we entered, which I'd usually take as a bad sign, but ultimately the food was decent. There's definitely better places out there, and I do not plan on returning here to eat again. The service was just too disappointing to justify coming back for average food.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Just stopping by for my lunch a good deal, I like the brown rice, the meats are always good and the egg rolls crisp. good deal for a small town. i do the take out so not sure of the table side service. food is good, quantity right and price works for me.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here for over 10years now and I've never had bad service or a bad meal. It's nice to see that in this day and age people can continue to operate a Resturant with little to no change and still be successful . My favorite item on the menu is Beef Teriyaki....

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

On a Sunday evening we took a small take out order. While waiting the take out area looked like it was under construction and it seems like it is no longer owned by same people as before. Ordering three items was difficult as 3 different people were involved. Food was horrible. Greasy. Got home and wife literally poured the oil/grease from the waxed bag that contained the egg rolls. Crab ragoons also oily. Need some serious changes before we will return.