See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Do NOT stay here. Our bed was wet with pee. The management did not care. There was no compensation on the price. The room was very run down and the outside was nasty. The parking lot was dark. Stay away!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We stayed here 7/20/18-7/24/18. While I felt the room looked generally clean, one of the beds was completely infested with bed bugs. I was hopefully lucky enough that I saw them almost immediately on my things when I returned home and was able to wash everything right away. My back, arms and legs were covered in bites My brother was staying an extra night and when he checked the bed I slept in there were definitely bed bugs - see photos. When he told the woman at the front desk she indicated there were no additional rooms, the cleaning staff were gone for the day and that if he wanted the bedding removed, he would have to do it himself. The frustrating part is when I looked on here after the fact, I saw an additional post which means the hotel knew about the issue and doesn't appear to have taken any measures to fight the infestation. I am sickened that I had my 3 month old daughter in this bed! Please, DO NOT stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kellyostockton
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Made a mistake staying at this place. It’s noisy, poorly ventilated, it has rice paper for walls, the bathroom ceiling showed mildew from leaks of the bathroom above, back of property was in area frequented by town’s indigent population. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

When making reservation on phone, you can’t understand the lady because her accent is so heavy (Indian accent). It took forever to make the reservation. At check-in, it took forever because she couldn’t find our name because she mispelled my husband’s name despite him spelling it for her. At check-out, she said system was down and she would email me copy of receipt. I never received email after waiting several days so I called and she said she would send it now. She appeared to still have my email address written down on the paper because she recited it rather quickly (albeit incorrectly AGAIN). I even told her when I was there and wrote down it was the letter “l” and not the number 1 so that she wouldn’t be confused. She was a really nice lady and appeared dedicated to her job. But her lack of understanding english at every turn frustrated me. I still don’t have a copy of my receipt. The room was to be expected (simple, no frills). The smoke detector however was disconnected from the wall and that pissed me off. I had my family with me and I don’t take kindly to unnecessary safety hazards. On the bright side, marina across the street which was a great place to take my dog for a walk and to stretch out. A lot of homeless in the area but they don’t bother you or your vehicles. I would reluctantly stay here again only if no other pet friendly option available.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We found bed bugs last night, the manager has treated this like it's NOT a priority we just watched the cleaning person leave the room as if they were preparing for the next guest. The photo below is the live bed bug found in the room I also have a video. I have read in comments other people asking Wyndham to do something. I have contacted them this morning.

Trip type: Travelled with family