“Nice budget motel”

Pacific Inn
Pacific Inn
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Crescent City
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I was leary on this hotel, but with the price of it we decided to give it a chance. Glad we did. The lady at the front desk, though hard to understand on the phone is an absolute doll. The room has everything you would need and expect in a budget motel. Our room has 2 queens, a tv, mini fridge and table and chairs. Nothing strange happened through the night. Lots of cars, but you are on 101.. not sure you could expect silence, as well as the beep every so often (the lighthouse) which again you are only a mile or 2 from the lighthouse. Completely understandable. I would by far stay here again. There is a Taco Bell, McDonalds, Grocery Outlet, Movie Theatre, Denny's and Safeway all within walking distance. The ocean, and the park are walking distance as well. No pool though. :)

Room Tip: Given no pool or restaurant, I don't know what to say about the pool portion, but C&C Dinner...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda F

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Dirty, and stinky non-smoking room. Stained carpet, splatter on the walls. Pet-friendly? No grass in sight unless you count Verizon across the street.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Finleythedog
Reviewed 22 September 2011

My wife and I had a great experience here last night. The bed was comfortable, the pillows were good, and everything (including the bathroom and bedsheets) was clean. It is nothing fancy, but when you're looking for a room in the $50 range like me, you're not expecting fancy --you're just looking for clean and comfortable.

We were able to get on their Wifi connection with no problems once we received the code from the office. These are also one floor so you don't have anyone stomping around above your room.

I will add that there is some road noise since this is right off of Hwy 101. The noise dies down at night, but if you (for some reason) need to get to bed early or sleep during the day, you might find the road noise to be a bit bothersome. My wife and I slept fine there and didn't notice the noise begin to pick back up until around 7 or 8 am.

I would recommend this and will stay here again the next time I travel into Pacific Inn.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scrids
Reviewed 15 October 2010

This was our second stay at the Pacific Inn - last time in 2006. The motel is very small and older than the chains but is extremely clean and quiet. The manager is one of the nicest ladies we have encountered in our travels and is very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank sinks
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I get to Crescent City several times a year and always stay at Pacific Inn because it is consistently clean. This motel has electronic card-keys, double pane windows, clock radios and hair dryers, in-room coffee, comfortable beds, a sufficient number of towels, shampoo, free internet access, and very clean bathrooms. They gladly accept the Roomsaver coupons to save you a bit more money from the already- low prices. Other reviewers have already mentioned the proximity to restaurants, movies, and supermarkets. The continental breakfast is minimal, so don"t expect too much here.

When I travel with my wife, she prefers to spend a bit more $$ and stay at a Best Western no matter where we are. That's fine, and we have found the Crescent City BW to be an enjoyable motel. They offer a pretty good buffet breakfast next door, and an indoor pool which is especially nice in the rainy weather (which could be anytime in Crescent City).

But since I am basically a cheap skate, i will continue to stay at Pacific Inn when in town and traveling by myself.

t

1.5 km away
Anchor Beach Inn
Anchor Beach Inn
#7 of 19 in Crescent City

Been to Pacific Inn? Share your experiences!