US$185
US$152
QualityInn
Motel 6 Crescent City(Crescent City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Redwood Inn(Crescent City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$103
US$89
Lighthouse Inn(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$119
Book now, pay at stay
US$95
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Anchor Beach Inn(Crescent City)
US$126
US$118
Ocean View Inn & Suites(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
Redwood forest(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$120
Crescent Beach Motel(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$93
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Me and my boyfriend were on the road trip. We found this motel in a magazine with some coupons (took one from a rest area near route 101). It turned out to be very nice, clean and comfortable motel. Great for one night. It has a good location - just next to the bay. It looks great in the morning, so beautiful and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara K
Reviewed 26 September 2012

My husband and I do not require much more in a room than cleanliness and a comfortable bed; the Pacific Inn has both. It is a great stop for someone just passing through town, and the price was right.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank ragann
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Took a chance based on reviews here...Hotel is clean and located close to everything on foot. The lady at the front desk is wonderful and even remembered my reservation from months before!Our room had 2 queens, a tv, mini fridge and table and chairs. Glad we stayed there!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Hellenictraveler
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I arrived in crescent city for the first time, don't pick the first thing you see, go around the corner by the harbor couple blocks down, there is a quality inn or anchor inn even best western. I checked in paid cash, within one hr I seen the others called the Pacific inn spoke to the lady that was hard to
Understand English I Asked for a refund I will not be staying, she said No its been less than one hour, I cannot do that. I was stuck staying at a place I didn't care for, nor was there a kitchen for the continental breakfast. This is a very very old run down place, if your solo and need a place to just rest go ahead, don't bring your spouse or family. She stated she own the place, if there was a manager on site, they would have worked with you, an owner of the hotel you expect more, Really hold you guest hostage, don't seem like the place you want to stay at.!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 62Debbie
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We enjoyed our stay here. We arrived very early (9:30 am), and yet she was able to put us right in a room. Our room was clean, if perhaps a little dated. The price was right. The wifi worked great. Our neighbor claimed they could hear our bathroom fan, and parking was tight. But the ocean was within walking distance and we found it a nice "base" from which to visit the Oregon coast and the Redwoods National Park. We would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family