See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2015

I had to attend an 8th grade boys basketball tournament for the weekend and I found this was one of the hotels where the kids weren't! This was an easy place to find; coming in from the north or south on U.S.101, the hotel is located on the 300 block of "L" Street which is on the southbound side after 101 splits for a few blocks in the city. The room was large and after an 8-hoiur drive, soaking in a large hot tub and then catching some "Z"s in a comfortable bed was what the doctor ordered! There's a Denny's next door, but plenty of other restaurants nearby with choices of Thai, Chinese, pizza and of course, seafood. Staff is very friendly and I will stay there again.

Room Tip: No "Handicap Accessible" rooms (as advertised. Two stories, but no elevator so plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Since I was in Crescent City on business and saw that Travelodge had a Continental breakfast, I planned on taking advantage of that and did not leave time to go to a restaurant before my meeting. When I went to the office, I found that there was NO Continental breakfast or dining room. Just coffee and doughnuts in the office. However, on a more positive note, the staff were polite and the room clean.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed 23 February 2015

I was treated very nice and the managers were really good with me, providing me a lot of explanations of places where to go, eat and where do things.
I was glad I stayed there.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Armando B
Reviewed 21 February 2015

It was raining cats and dogs when we checked in, so much, that our room had a large puddle in the middle. We were immediately given another, much larger one. Just our luck, as according to the locals, it had not rained for months before that. :-(

The motel was good, comfy beds, nice hot water in the bath. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family