8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$134
eDreamsUS$134
PricelineUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
ZenHotels.com
All reviews fall river hot tub in room jacuzzi full kitchen sleep number bed gas fireplace view of the river wild turkeys babbling brook the grill recommend this resort great weekend rushing water national park our honeymoon stayed nights pots and pans
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

This resort is a lovely get away from town! The cabin with the private hot tub is very nice. Was not a lot of people when we where there so it felt very private. Had a grill outside so you could use that.
Overall, very nice!

Reviewed 15 December 2020

From the excellent location to the very nicely appointed room, StoneBrook won us over from the beginning. We felt totally spoiled with soft, comfy towels and a private hot tub right by the Fall River. Just minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park by car or hike for an hour right from the resort into the park. Highly recommend this gem!

Room tip: Pick one of the rooms facing the river with the private hot tubs.
1  Thank Elisabeth B
Reviewed 15 December 2020

We wanted a weekend getaway and Stone Brook was a great choice! Our room was cozy, clean and featured darling décor. The staff and owners are friendly and accommodating. The fireplace was perfect for heating the room and we had Tv and DVD player, along with all the kitchen amenities we needed.
We will be back!

Room tip: Next to the Big Thompson river
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

The StoneBrook Resort is lovely! I went alone for some R&R. The room is large and comes with a complete kitchen, in room spa, gas fireplace, dining table, couch and full bath. It also has a deck with a cute table and a grill. It is adults only and quiet time is all the time. Just what I needed. Is sits right next to Fall River and there is a trail you can take right put your door. This is obviously Covid time so I never met the management, but they were clearly ready for me. There was an envelope outside on the office door with keys, rules and a map. My only complaint, and it is minor, is that there isn’t a light over the bed or couch. It was hard to read and stitch. Otherwise I highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BoleynMom
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Staying at StoneBrook Resort was an excellent experience - just what I needed for some peace and quiet! I would recommend and will be returning! The accommodations were very inviting and comfortable - I was truly able to make myself at home! The sounds of the river, the fireplace and deck sold me on this resort.