Open today: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
A Day on the Ice

Our guide, Dylan, was a great resource for ice climbing. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DoctorDisco
Laurel, Maryland
Colorado Mountain School - Intro to Mountaineering

I did a 2 day intro to mountaineering course with Ian Fowler. There are not enough words to... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2020
shaisimchi

Recommended experiences in and around Estes Park
from US$102.56
from US$109.99
from US$129.00
from US$87.17
More Info
All reviews ice climbing rock climbing outdoor climbing north face lumpy ridge multi pitch longs peak an absolute blast cms fowler intro mountaineering skills teacher colorado route backcountry
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

My two daughters (ages 7 and 9) participated in the half day fun climb located in Estes Park. The guides were thorough in safety measures, patient and encouraging. My kids were thrilled with their achievements in climbing real rocks.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 26 June 2020

Our guide, Bob Chase, was excellent- a true professional. During our privately arranged crevasse rescue class he demonstrated flexibility, gave insightful commentary, and offered many hard-earned tips and tricks, all over-and-above the basic premise of the educational course. Thanks Bob!

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Great experience! I did the Intro to Backcountry course and it was an absolute blast! Definitely recommend booking a course or guide through The Colorado Mountain School.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2020

I went with my friend to try ice climbing for the first time in my life and it took my breath away! Not only literally but figuratively. Rainbow was encouraging and caring all the time he definitely brought the best in us. It was not only fun. It was memorable.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Our 3 boys 6,8,&10 did the 1/2 day climb. They loved it! Our guide was great. He not only showed his knowledge but patience and skill. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019