Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lake view walking path front desk staff third floor a wonderful stay downtown area rocky mountains balcony estes wedding gm dunraven elk pits fireplace mile rockies
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose to stay here after i found out I messed up on the dates at the cabin we were staying at and We had one more night in town. We had eaten at Dunraven restaurant in the resort the night before and knew it had amazing views. From the lake side rooms. The staff at both the restaurant and the hotel are very helpful and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Karen Morris, General Manager at The Estes Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate it and love to hear that you had an incredible time enjoying our views from the rooms and the Dunraven. We also love to hear that the staff was more than accommodating during your stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a wedding. While the resort and staff are amazing! I was dissatisfied with a couple of things. Our room had an access door to the room next to us. There was no sound proof and we woke up at 5:00am to a lady having a super loud and long conversation on the phone. Needless to say, there was no sleeping in. We came up to the restaurant and the food was maybe a 3/5. The hostess was beyond amazing! I actually love this woman. She pointed out an eagle across the lake and was telling us jokes. Loved her!!!! However, while sitting we were missing several things and no one was really checking on us, so I took it up on myself to get a container with all the different spices and sauces. A lady came from the back with a very rude attitude questioning if I needed anything. Well, at that point I was already helping myself so I really didn’t. I kind of froze for a second considering her unflattering tone. She was the only rude individual, everyone else was beyond amazing and helpful with the resources they had! Last, my fiancé went to get us some coffee and spilled some on his thumb on his way back to the room. The coffee was so incredibly hot that he literally has an awful blister on his hand. Wow...

The views were incredible as they are anywhere in Estes Park and the room was very clean! Not sure I will stay here again. The price tag is definitely up there for two nights, no sound proof walls, no pools or hot tubs and a blister for wanting to get a cup of coffee. I hope they read this and take it to heart. I think this resort has so much potential considering the lake and the beautiful property it sits on.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave The Estes Park Resort a review, we do read them and appreciate all feedback. It makes us happy to hear the staff at our hotel, were amazing. We do apologize for the troubles you had at the Dunraven. Though we do not have a pool, we do offer a fitness center, dry sauna and game room and during the summer we even provide lawn games down by our fire pits! We do hope you choose to stay with us at the Resort if you find yourself in Estes Park again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel itself was incredible we had an amazing time we loved our room if we visit again we want to request this specific room. When we needed plates they promptly brought them to us to our room. The restaurant Dunraven…we’ll the food was great, everyone else other than our waitress was so kind. Our waitress she had short blonde hair, she didn’t give us her name so not sure what her name was. She was constantly trying to pick up our plates even though we were still eating. It was multiple times, it made us feel very rushed. To top it off it was my husband birthday so honestly it ruined his birthday dinner. At the end we gave her our card to pay. Then she comes and says “do you have another card this was declined” we were confused we did a travel notification with our card. When we called our bank on the reason they said it was processed incorrectly if she would have tried to run it again properly it would have been approved. It was so odd to me she didn’t just try it a second time at least. Not sure if we were taking to long in the table for her, we were in the booth. Or she just didn’t want to be there. We also witnessed her giving the check to the wrong table, she was either in a rush or very distracted or maybe a racial thing? It’s sad because our experience could have been amazing if it wasn’t for her. We actually live 40 min away and visit Estes Park often. Still contemplating if we should return but have the inconvenience of leaving to get food. Just bummed that my husband remembers that experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi,
From The Estes Park Resort, we are glad to hear that your stay went well with us. We are sorry to hear your experience at the Dunraven was not as expected. We hope if you find yourself back in Estes Park, that you choose to stay with us again. We can always recommend more restaurants or fun ice cream spots to celebrate any occasion here in town that are our staff favorites.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we decided to stay in Estes Park we looked online for a hotel and saw The Estes Park Resort. At first look I knew it was the right place. We had a lake view room with a small patio to sit and look at the glorious mountain range. We had dinner at the resort and it was fabulous! We had so much fun in the relaxing atmosphere and our server was fantastic! The drinks were great too by the way ;) We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

Date of stay: May 2021

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The lake views from the room or the Dunraven, truly never get old. We hope you stay with us again, if you ever find yourself back in Estes Park, Colorado.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Expected it to be a nicer resort. The pictures are misleading. It was not very clean and shower had no water pressure. The food at the restaurant was a waste of money. Ribeye was tough to eat and vegetables were not cook still hard.

3  Thank beckymiss2021
Karen Morris, General Manager at The Estes Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Becky,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We do try our best to provide accurate pictures and descriptions of all rooms and amenities. If you have specific details, we always appreciate them, so we can better our resort for all future stays.