3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
1,306 results
All reviews balcony room park entrance roadside motel small balcony stay there again clean rooms great place to stay fridge and microwave office staff mountain view coffee maker bed was comfortable trip to estes park short drive rmnp router mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

We booked a great deal on a last minute room when we decided to change travel plans. What a gem this was! The location is fantastic and the room was super comfortable! I called to let them know we would be arriving late due to the reservation changes from RMNP and they made simple arrangements for me to get my keys. I would gladly stay here again! Thanks!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ryan Camorata, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2020

Hey 2koolkids! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would come back! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review we really appreciate it!!

Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Upon arrival the thought was...seriously? Upon entry we realized it was clean and had all we need. Don’t judge this book by its cover, it’s cleaner than many hotels I’ve stayed in. Downside is...it’s a motel. The door and baseboard had a clear divide which means anything could crawl in.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank momscaasi
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2020

Hi Momscaasi, Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

The alpine trail ridge in worked well for my two night stay near the park. We had a couple issues but they were quickly addressed by staff. If you arrive after 6 your key will be available near the office. Our tv wouldn’t work but that was quickly remedied with a change of a box by staff. Newly remodeled rooms. Small table indoors for eating breakfast. There is a fridge and microwave which greatly added to our stay as we wanted to quickly get to the park and not spend the time of going out to eat. A restaurant or two within walking distance for dinner. This is the closest hotel to the park entrance! I loved Rocky Mountain national park. It is perhaps my favorite national park so far. Make sure to visit!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chelslynne
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Hi Chelslynn! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and visit to the park! Thank you so much for taking the time to say such encouraging words, this year has been tough so it's nice to hear your kind words!

Reviewed 29 May 2020 via mobile

I hadn’t been to this inn in almost 20 years, but it was the same wonderful place I remembered. Rooms have been remodeled/renovated and are really charming. The view from my door was breathtaking. Office staff was gracious and accommodating; I made last-minute reservation as the state’s economy was reopening and had no problems.

Rooms have fridge and coffee service. Can’t remember about microwave, but there probably was one.

The hotel is less than a mile from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. If and when I’m back in Estes Park, this will be my regular spot. Btw, it doesn’t hurt that Bird & Jim’s restaurant is right next door!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank indyslf
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2020

Hi indyslf, Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 27 March 2020 via mobile

We had a great stay. We stayed in a first floor room. Staff was friendly. The room was clean. Beds were comfortable. We would definitely stay here again. It is also the closest hotel to the Rocky Mountain National Park!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kkhappl

Hi kkhappl, Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback!