Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun demonstrations and beautiful pieces

Came here with my family the kids and adults were mesmerized by the demonstration. Love the... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2020
SuperWorldTraveler
Denver, Colorado
Memory Glass

The Clifton's are great people to interact with. I order a memory paper weight and just rec'd it... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2020
robertamY1149YH

Recommended experiences in and around Estes Park
from US$20.00
from US$45.00
from US$109.99
from US$87.17
More Info
All reviews glass blower beautiful pieces glass pieces custom pieces beautiful hand step by step his craft purchased several demonstration cory vase art shop pumpkin ornaments gifts craftsmanship
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019

This shop is large and holds many beautiful pieces. Pricing is comparable to other glass shops I have visited for the quality of the merchandise. The glass blower is friendly and watching him perform his craft is instructional. This is a must stop and shop venue.

Reviewed 4 July 2019

The glass blowing demonstration was awesome! It's definitely cool to see how these pieces of art are made. The show room is full a great pieces. I wish I could have taken more home with me.

Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

Dave, Jodi, and Cory are amazing! The work that they put out is incredible and my daughter loves watching the glass blowing process! I have several of their seahorses and plan on having them create a couple memory glass items with ashes from two of my beloved pets here in the very near future. Always recommend you stop in and check them out!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

Great live demo of blowing glass in front of us. Knowledgeable people not summer hires. Wide variety of colors. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 June 2019

Stopped into this adorable shop. I believe it was a mother and son running the shop. The gentleman was so nice and welcoming that he actually told us to sit down and gave us a demonstration on glass blowing. Amazing! Cute little shop to stop by!