“Flavorful food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This food was tasty and made my adventure of eating wild game a pleasure. I had the rattle snake chip which is more of a patty than a chip. My son liked it too. I was not be able to tell I was eating something exotic. If you like to taste the creature then this is not for you. I enjoyed that my bison chicken fry was not gamey it was like an upgrade to beef chicken fry. My son had the burger with is a mix of several game animals. He loved it.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This was my husbands and I first visit to a place to eat in Estes and it was disgusting! My husbands game was covered and I mean covered in a berry sauce that completely took away from the meat! My food was the fish and chips and it was absolutely terrible the taste was awful and it was over cooked. I suggest not to go here! We would have rather went to McDonald’s than here! Save your money and go elsewhere

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Very nice restaraunt with great wildlife decor! The waiter was a little slow, maybe he was new? The food was really good, we had the special two flat iron steak dnners for the price of one. However if we had paid the full price, I dont feel it would have been worth it, quite pricey.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Wish we have went somewhere else. My wife and I were not impressed. Service was lacking and a little awkward, didnt seem like she wanted to be there. Price are steep. I know its a tourist town but the quality of the food was also lacking. This is not a CHOPHOUSE. Did appreciate the ambiance. If you dont like taxidermeny dont go there. Would go there anyway.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Amazing food, cool atmosphere and nice staff. We had the best steak and elk cooked to perfection. Thank you for a very enjoyable evening!